Boiling dumplings (jiaozi)
- Chinese food parcels for simple boiling (can also be steamed)
- Supplied frozen
- Available with a variety of beef, lamb, chicken or vegetable fillings
- Serves two (approx 24-30 pieces) 400g - 500g*. Cost per portion £1.50
- Very easy to prepare - just like boiling and egg. Cooking time 8 minutes
- Full cooking instructions supplied
- Equipment required: saucepan
- As popular in China as chips are here! Can be served as a starter, side dish, main meal or snack.
- Additional information: don't forget to serve with a dip! We offer traditional dips made with your choice from a combination of light soya sauce, malt vinegar, chopped garlic and crushed chilli.
- ALLERGENS: Contains wheat flour, soya, sesame oil in all varieties
- ALLERGENS: Prawn or celery only in the pork and prawn or pork and celery dumplings
- Portions vary in size as follows:-Beef and chilli, Pork & prawn, Lamb & cumin 400g - approx 24 pieces; Pork and coriander and all chicken varieties 450g - approx 27 pieces; all other varieties 500g - approx 30 pieces.