Kung Pao Chicken or Prawn
- A very popular sweet and spicy Chinese stir-fry dish with peanuts
- Supplied with frozen chicken or prawns, peppers and carrots. Defrost before cooking. Cook and serve within 3 days
- Serves two. Cost per portion £3
- Easy to prepare. All the ingredients are diced or chopped for you.
- Boil chicken or prawns, then add to heated sauce, vegetables and nuts. Cooking time 3 minutes
- Full cooking instructions supplied.
- Equipment required: saucepan and wok or frying pan
- Allergies: peanuts and cashew nuts